Sunday, December 21, 2008
I'm updating after not doing so for ages.
I'm not happy for which I have absolutely no idea why.
Probably some dementors just entered my room and sucked some of my soul away.
STUPID.
And probably when you realise that the things you have been doing when you are free are nothing except work and more work and more work.
Done in the name of paving a smoother path for the future.
Seriously I have no idea what lies ahead of me in the future.
Since the year is ending in 10 days, and there is absolutely no festive mood in my home, I guess I would rather the year do not end. This sentence does not make any sense seriously. STUPID.
ARGH.
I'm not happy for which I have absolutely no idea why.
Probably some dementors just entered my room and sucked some of my soul away.
STUPID.
And probably when you realise that the things you have been doing when you are free are nothing except work and more work and more work.
Done in the name of paving a smoother path for the future.
Seriously I have no idea what lies ahead of me in the future.
Since the year is ending in 10 days, and there is absolutely no festive mood in my home, I guess I would rather the year do not end. This sentence does not make any sense seriously. STUPID.
ARGH.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.